Oral presentations are 20 minutes in length including questions. Please bring your presentation with you on a USB memory stick to registration on Sunday 11th September so Final Draft Timetable ICCDU2016your presentation can be uploaded to our computers.
- The flash presentation session is on Monday 12th September in the afternoon.
- There will be parallel sessions of flash presentations and delegates will be sent a timetable. The order has been selected to give a mix of topics.
- Each presentation should be five minutes long, there will then be a short time for questions. We will be using a stopwatch to enable timings to be adhered too.
- Maximum of three PowerPoint slides can be used. If you send more than 3 we will not accept them.
- You do not need to include an introduction slide as we will make one with your name, organisation and presentation title.
- The slides must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12noon on Tuesday 6th September in MS PowerPoint format.
- In the flash session please sit in the front rows of the lecture theatre.
Posters should be A1 or A0 Portrait in size. Posters should be put on display by 9am on Tuesday 13th September. Velcro will be provided to hang your poster
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com